The Mission Statement at ABC Child Development Center, Inc.
Our mission is to provide young people with an early educational foundation that will put them on a path that leads them to becoming productive adults in society.
Our Purpose and Goals
- To provide enriched child care services for working parents.
- To provide a stimulating, thought provoking, learning environment for young children.
- To provide a safe environment conducive to the total development of the child: Physical, Social, Emotional, Cognitive and Nutritional.
- To develop skills in children that will lead to a good academic performance when entering higher schools of learning. The school’s subjects are but not limited to: Language Arts, Mathematics, Science, Social Studies, Physical Education, Music and Arts and Crafts.
- To develop in children the ability, to organize, to plan and to follow through on simple tasks.
- To provide a cognitive oriented curriculum.
- To involve parents in the school programs and the educational process of their children.
- To provide a program that allows opportunities for children to express themselves freely through music and/or movement.
- To provide programs, activities and facilities that will allow exploratory learning that will raise the child’s awareness about the world in which they immersed in on a daily basis.
These goals are designed to be reached during our academic calendar year which will run from September – June. At the end of this period, all preschool children will participate in the academic promotional program.
In June, the Summer Enrichment Program/Summer Camp will begin.
Check out the latest news and announcements
September 04, 2015 News
Keep visiting the ABC Child Development Center, Inc. website. We are happy that you found time to drop by today. Please call us at 202-829-8444 for inquiries about our child care programs.