- Take a tour
- Complete an Application and Emergency Medical Authorization Form
- Have a certified health practitioner to complete, date and sign a Child’s Health Assessment Form (Must be current with physical and immunizations).
- If the child is over 3 years of age, a Dental Health Assessment should be completed by a Dental Practitioner.
- Submit Enrollment Package
- Pay the application, registration and insurance fee – $35.00 non-refundable
- Pay tuition in advance whether it be weekly, bi-weekly or monthly
- Orientation/Conference with Director or Assistant Director.
ABC CDC FEES and PLAN OF PAYMENT:
|Name and Age of child
|Infants and Toddlers: 6 weeks – 3 years
|Preschool: 3 – 5 years
|Afterschool Care: Ages 3-4
|Afterschool Care: Ages: 5 – 14 years
||$ 125 – 150.00
DOH Universal Health Certificate
Getting to Know Your Infant
Enrollment Checklist Form
Emergency Authorization Form
Travel and Activity Authorization
Child Health Certificate
As a pre-registration for your child, please fill out the online enrollment information below.
Check out the latest news and announcements
September 04, 2015 News
Keep visiting the ABC Child Development Center, Inc. website. We are happy that you found time to drop by today. Please call us at 202-829-8444 for inquiries about our child care programs.